Wasatch County Republican Party
Categories/Prizes:Grades K-4: 1st Place-$60, 2nd Place-$40, 3rd Place-$30
Topic: What does FREEDOM mean to you?
· Eligibility: Children in Wasatch County who are in grades K-4 during the 2016-2017 school year
· Submissions are limited to one per person.
· Each piece of artwork must reflect the contestant’s independent and original thinking and creative work. Parents, family, teachers, and other individuals may not draw or paint any portion of the artwork for the contestant.
· Contestants may not trace existing photographs or artwork.
· The artwork may be on any type of white paper and must be 8.5 in. by 11 in.
· Contestants may draw or paint the artwork using any combination of art materials (watercolor, tempera, acrylic, pencil, charcoal, colored chalk, pastels, oil pastels, colored pencils, markers, etc.)
· The three winners will receive free admission to the Wasatch County Lincoln Day Breakfast on February 25th at the Soldier Hollow Clubhouse. There they will be recognized and will receive their prize money.
· Application: rint, and sign. Click the following link to obtain the application:
Submission and Deadlines:
· In Person: Write on envelope: “Wasatch County Republican Party Lincoln Day Art Contest” and submit to Brent Titcomb at the Wasatch County Clerk’s Office (25 N. Main Heber).
Deadline: Friday, February 17, 2017 at 5:00 PM
· By Mail: You may also mail the envelope with artwork and Application to Morgan Murdock at 845 E. 170 N. Heber, UT 84032.
Deadline: Must be postmarked by Wed., February 15, 2017
· All art submissions become the property of the Wasatch County Republican Party.
· If you have questions contact Morgan Murdock at email@example.com or at