Wasatch County Republican Party
CategoriesGrades K-2: 1st Place-$30
Grades 3-5: 1st Place-$50
In 2016, the National Park Service
celebrated its 100th Anniversary.
Create a two-dimensional piece of artwork that illustrates what you love most about your favorite Utah National Park.
· Eligibility: Children in Wasatch County who are in grades K-5 during the 2017-2018 school year
· Submissions are limited to one per person.
· Each piece of artwork must reflect the contestant’s independent and original thinking and creative work. Parents, family, teachers, and other individuals may not draw or paint any portion of the artwork for the contestant.
· Contestants may not trace existing photographs or artwork.
· The artwork may be on any two-dimensional surface that is no larger than 8.5 x 11 inches.
· Contestants may use any medium: watercolor, tempera, acrylic, pencil, charcoal, colored chalk, pastels, oil pastels, colored pencils, markers, etc.
· The first place winner from each category will receive free admission to the Wasatch County Lincoln Day Breakfast on February 24th at the Soldier Hollow Clubhouse. There they will be recognized and will receive their prize money.
· Application: rint, and sign. Click the following link to obtain the application:
Submission and Deadlines:
· In Person: Write on envelope: “Wasatch County Republican Party Lincoln Day Art Contest” and submit to Brent Titcomb at the Wasatch County Clerk’s Office (25 N. Main Heber).
Deadline: Friday, February 16, 2018 at 5:00 PM
· By Mail: You may also mail the envelope with artwork and Application to Brent Titcomb at 25 N. Main St. Heber, UT 84032.
Deadline: Must be postmarked by Wed., February 14, 2018
· All art submissions become the property of the Wasatch County Republican Party.
· If you have any questions, please email them to email@example.com.